To support greater integration between health and social care organisations, Kinharvie Institute offers high quality, tailored processes to support the establishment and development of sustainable and mutually rewarding partnerships. This is done by facilitating processes which support partners to:
- clarify and agree the aim(s) of a partnership
- develop agreed shared outcomes
- identify areas of collaboration
- clarify and agree roles and responsibilities
- develop shared action plans
Kinharvie Institute can also support partnerships which have stalled. The Institute's experienced and skilful facilitators design and facilitate processes to support partners to identify the obstacles they are facing and to develop way to overcome them.